1. Education: College Degree.
2. Experience: Must have at least two years of experience in administrative work dealing with the public, working with Government agencies and regional authorities.
3. Language Proficiency: Level 4 of English and Spanish speaking/reading/writing. This will be tested.
4. Skills and abilities: Computer proficiency required. Must be able to use Microsoft Office, Word, Excel and Outlook comfortably and to research the Internet. This will be tested.
5. Job Knowledge: Familiarity with Spanish society and regional governments, legal regulations and infrastructure. State Department regulations, passports and American Citizen Services administrative procedures. Must be able to know where to direct clients for answers on a wide
Formulario de solicitud de vacante
envien la solicitud al mail indicado Madrid_HR_Applications@state.gov
Dr. Romagosa, 1, 2, J
- Código postal 46002